Welcome notes on new blogs are always weird, aren't they? I'm going to hop out on a limb here and assume that at this point in my early blog life, I've pretty much forced you to look at my page either by bringing it up on a phone/computer/tablet/google glass ( does that even exist anymore?) etc, and that you already ::sorta:: know me.
So, with that in mind, here goes nothing. I've finally found a home to display the things I come up with in my kitchen! I'm going to try and be pretty regular with the posting, and do the best I can. If by some chance you're a friendly and adventurous sort that fell down this rabbit hole by accident, rather than me insisting you "LOOK AT WHAT I MADE!" To you I say (while laughing a bit) welcome ;) I'm friendly and only bite out of love or excitement once I get to know you.
Thanks guys!

0 comments:
Post a Comment